Best Practices During This COVID-19 Era
We are all in this COVID-19 era together, so let’s all do our part to keep each other healthy. OCbyD is following the CDC guidelines and will modify our policies as needed to keep our clients and the general public as safe as possible.
Best Practice Followed by OCbyD:
- A mask will be worn while on the job site
- Hand washing/use of hand sanitizer:
- upon entering a client’s home
- through the course of time in the home
- at the end of the day’s session
- 6’ of distance will be maintained at all times
- Disinfecting of high touch surfaces before and after each session
Expectations of Clients:
- Client will need to inform OCbyD if anyone in the home has been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms or are displaying symptoms themselves
- Disclosure of recent travels, if involving having been on a plane
- Wearing of a mask while on the job site
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’d be more than happy to chat.
Let’s stay safe and healthy, so we can keep our loved ones, friends, and communities safe and healthy.
Owner of OCbyD